
This IS my friend!
Four weeks ago today, I took an Intro to Spin class at the YMCA up the street.
It changed my life. Yep, you can say that again. It changed my life.
My doctor said that apparently, the bike was not adjusted properly for me.
My tailbone still hurts today. It has improved; but it’s still quite tender.
Doc said any soft tissue damage would be resolved by now, so it must be bone.
If it’s broken the medical profession does nothing for it (like a broken toe),
so I don’t think I’ll seek an “official” diagnosis with nuclear medicine involvement. Plus I just don't like the sound of "nuclear medicine."
That just sounds so wrong ... like it could blow up.
Haven't I experienced enough pain already?
Sitting up straight is quite a …. pain in the rear …. so to speak.
My recliner & I are quite the item these days.
So please don’t take your tailbone for granted.
It could change your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment