Friday, July 3, 2009

How I spent Fri., July 3 ....


I started off preserving this jigsaw puzzle - kicker is that it has been put together for ... about 2 years and was in a bedroom turned storage room!

No Friday is complete without at least 4 loads of laundry. Wow - what fun!


The puppies helped me put out bird seed AKA "squirrel bait."

I spent a few minutes enjoying the view of the back of our home from the garden.

PSE6 tutorials ... today I put my hands on it & took the picture. Fiddle-dee-dee Miss Scarlett, tomorrow's another day!

I put finishing touches on the Creative Curio thingie made on Sunday at Ten Seconds Studio. It was a workshop with artists Tim Holtz and Cheryl Darrow. Can you spot the hidden Mickey?

Does this help?

Snack time! Must keep cool when it's 103 degrees outside!

I finished the wood & metallic roofed birdhouse made at "Hot Metal Mamas" class.

A close up view of the multi-color roof - wonder if the birds like the sound of rain on the roof? We'd need rain to know!

There was also a lunch of steak cooked on the grill - but hunger was greater than the desire to get a picture! :(

So I'm happy with all accomplished today. Ooh - what does tomorrow hold? Ribs on the grill and a little more creativity! Happy July 4th everyone! and God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers