Fellow Disney fans sent me park maps and suggestions for locating hard-to-find and unique potties. Tim Holtz emailed a picture of the ladies’ potty from Club 33 with an explanation of how his friends kept watch while he snapped the pic.
Ya gotta love potty accomplices with a sense of humor! God has a sense of humor, too - don’t you agree? Here are select pages from the book! Enjoy!
The letters were cut with the Cricut (Mickey Font, of course).
The acrylic women symbols (Maya Road) were alcohol inked (Ranger).
The inks and Stickles are by Ranger.
The papers used are by various companies.
When in Disneyland, check out this "hidden" potty in the queue for the Tiki Room!
This one is found in the Disney Dream Suite! Sweet! :P
These 2 pages are of the Club 33 potties! Tim's pic is the on the bottom right ...
Never have I seen such a wicker potty!
The Queen of Hearts restroom was my favorite! Best theming! Hands down! Seats, too!
Tomorrowland: this pic was sent to me from a California local who is at Disneyland more often than she wants people to know! The acrylic figure was inked in slate alcohol ink and silver fixative. Great signage, huh?
This book is fabulous, I love it! We did our "disneymoon" at Disney World and just looking at these potty pictures makes me miss it! lol
ReplyDeleteHEHEHE I LOVE this!!! This is such a funny/fun idea :P I'm a Disney fan, but being on the northern east coast, I go to Disney World, as often as opportunity allows!! Only been to Disneyland once, but it's all Disney to me :D My hubby and I are still waiting to go on our honeymoon to Disney (once the Army gives him time off). This book is fantastic, love it! I've just added you to my frequented blogs too, hehe :)
ReplyDelete