Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GASC project #1 - round Disney book!






















The Great American Scrapbook Convention (Arlington) was just in town. That meant getting together with friends for workshops, shopping and cropping! I got a lot done at the evening crops this year. Kitting ahead of time sure helps! The two finished projects were the round Disney book and "The Happiest Potties in the Land."

When given a kit (or a class project), I don’t put it together as shown.
No way, no how! God gave me a creative streak and by jingles, I need to use it. God created me to be unique - those who know me are nodding their heads. Be nice! lol !!!

The 11” round book kit is from Keller’s Creations (http://www.kellerscreations.com/.)
It included the chipboard pages and paper. The rest was added from my stash (ribbons, book rings, stickers, cover's 3D embellie, buttons, rub-ons and bling.) The original kit didn’t have any hidden Mickeys (gulp!), so I fixed that!

I wanted to leave the ribbon ragged because that’s how God sees us – and loves us just the same. The placement of the stripes on the cover paper is not perfect because none of us are perfect. But Jesus took all of our places on the cross because He IS perfect.

Until next time ... potty on! And that's a hint of what's next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers