Years ago, while at Disney World, I noticed that one of the Deluxe Resorts
has lobby’s restrooms with potties that do NOT automatically flush. YIKES!
You have to manually flush (HINT: use your foot to keep your hand clean!)
has lobby’s restrooms with potties that do NOT automatically flush. YIKES!
You have to manually flush (HINT: use your foot to keep your hand clean!)
^
^
^
The other resorts (Value, Moderate and other Deluxe)
and parks have automatic flushing potties.
It was suggested that I write a book about Disney potties … and rate them.
I was not doing scrapbooking/papercrafting at that time, so I laughed it off.
It was suggested that I write a book about Disney potties … and rate them.
I was not doing scrapbooking/papercrafting at that time, so I laughed it off.
^
^
^
Fast forward to 2008, it was time for the books to be done!
We have Potties Fit for a Disney Princess (Magic Kingdom), Jambo Johns
(Animal Kingdom), Where the Stars Go – Pottywood (Hollywood Studios) and
Potties ‘Round the World (EPCOT, resorts and Downtown Disney.)
We have Potties Fit for a Disney Princess (Magic Kingdom), Jambo Johns
(Animal Kingdom), Where the Stars Go – Pottywood (Hollywood Studios) and
Potties ‘Round the World (EPCOT, resorts and Downtown Disney.)
The Magic Kingdom Dream Squad presented moi with a Dream Certificate
as the “Best Bathroom Ambassador.”
^
The potties were rated with 1-3 rolls of toilet paper (a stamp)
for theming, maintenance and cleanliness.
So enjoy and don’t forget to wash your hands! And flush on!
^
^
^
From Magic Kingdom, some samples ....
And at the end of the book,
her legs are no longer crossed - but she does have toilet paper stuck to her shoe! And that was my husband's idea!
^
^
^
^
^
Here's a wee peek at Potties 'round the World!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Hollywood Studios was a lot of fun. Lots of stars and good theming.
Hollywood Studios was a lot of fun. Lots of stars and good theming.
The signage is male & female figures holding guitars.
And there are gold records, too!
Check it out!
I'm guessing that downtown Disney was "charming"!
ReplyDeleteAmazing albums!
ReplyDelete