He also tied a balloon to my sink faucet … a “Happy Birthday” Mickey Mouse balloon. I was puzzled. Then, he told me that today is the birthday of our marriage. What a sweetheart he is!
We are a Eharmony success story. I lived in West Palm Beach, FL; and he in TX. We heard the same radio program that summer day about Eharmony. The Lord spoke to us both about signing up and preparing our profiles. We were matched with each other and others. After a while, I realized I was comparing all my other matches to him. Well, duh! I felt a divine thump on the head!
Fast forward to October 2002. Billy Graham was going to speak in Joedon’s area. I flew into town to hear Billy, as I call him. Joedon and I were engaged that weekend! It was the first time we met face to face. We had gotten to know each other via email, instant messaging and phone calls. He presented me with a ring that weekend. We had already begun making wedding & marriage plans because we knew we were being called together divinely as husband and wife.
We married on March 8, 2003 in West Palm Beach, Florida and are living our
happily ever after!
Thank you for being a cyber part of our celebration! To God be the glory!
Great things He has done and continues to do!
Marylee & Joedon
Congrats a few days late like that there is now a face on my followers face also. Miss ya!
ReplyDelete