Friday, September 11, 2009

Who's this guest poster?

My name is Hedgehog. I recently began travelling with members of the family. So far, I’ve hiked in Colorado and recently went to Disney World. I also get carried around the house by Georgia … in her mouth. Georgia is a black lab/border collie mix. This is my Disney World trip report.

I arrived at the airport with plenty of time to wait for boarding.


The Villas at Wilderness Lodge was nice. I liked looking out over the woods and lake


and hanging out at the main lodge!



The flowers smelled real good!


I had a good time at Magic Kingdom, too! They were putting up the Christmas castle lights during the day!


And Woody waved at me as the Celebrate parade went by!



EPCOT was fun! I felt like I went around the world – guess I kinda did!


I seemed to fit in best at Animal Kingdom … and I got in free! Wonder why!The security man checking bags chuckled when we met and commented that most humans try to take animals out of the park – not in! He said his dog would like me, too!



The Tree of Life is way cool!


Then I got down to business – scrapbooking at the Contemporary Convention Center! First, I hung out with Mickey outside!

Then went to the table and got to work (although it felt more like playing!)


Maybe I’ll get to go back next year – my handler is going – I’ll be good! Promise!


1 comment:

My Blog List

Followers