Some people have difficulties seeing beyond those two elements. Oh, there's SO much more! I was inspired to create this mini-book by some images shared on an online message board I frequent. Here's The Magic of Disneyland.
You'll see guest participation in many activities such as the Jedi Training Academy.
And see some interesting pairing of characters ... having fun nonetheless!
Some guests reenact movie scenes ...
No line, no waiting for musical street entertainment!
The guests enjoy the atmosphere .. and the refreshments ..
Some pictures are just plain cute!
And jumping to the end, these say it all! I don't know why the font kept getting bigger. We'll leave it
at everything's bigger in Texas - lol!!!
You always make me wanna go and see for myself. In reality don't know if that will ever happen so I live thru your pics and adventure of my friend the mousketeer! LOL miss not getting to crop last weekend but he my DH is doing a little better. Till next time DC
ReplyDelete