Friday, April 10, 2009

The other day I posted a comment on Tim Holtz' blog.
Sometimes he does give-aways of his products or stuff he finds
to alter. I commented how I'd like to be a fly on the wall at
Ranger U and how doing so could actually leave me stuck to a
craft sheet, stamped, alcohol inked, glossy accented or blown
away by a heat tool. Out of several hundred comments, mine was one of 5
chosen to receive some goodies! WoW! How wonderfully cool is
that? So the wait began!

So I started stalking the mailperson (we never know who'll
deliver our bills, etc!) I didn't really stalk, but the thought
of doing so seemed to make a more interesting blog post.
I kept my eagle eye on this sight.



This is the mailbox where my new treasures would one day appear.
Focusing in ... staring a hole throught it ... does it help? no!



So let's all sing the ketchup song, "Anticipation..."
What might hasten along the goodie delivery truck? It's only been 48 hours!
Possibly having 3 Mickeys on my keychain? Would that do the trick?
How about some pixiedust? Surely, that will help the situation, right?



Oh, please Mr. or Ms. Mailperson ... it was supposed to go out by Wednesday.
Today is Friday (and Good Friday at that!) Hark! What is this in the mailbox?
An envelope? Where could it be from?



Well, low & behold! It appears to be from none other than Tim! Or is it wishful
thinking?



What could be in this bag of treasure? I can't even wait til getting back inside
the house!!! MUST OPEN NOW!!! (Glad it's not raining) Could it be .... Yes! ...
WOO HOO!!! Do I feel like a winner!!! Stamps that can't be purchased anywhere around here, 2 Distress Ink pads (Faded Jeans & Vintage Photo) and Glossy Accents! Thank you SO much for your generosity, Tim & Co.!!!
Y'all rock!



And only 2 days until we celebrate the rock being rolled away and the tomb being found empty! Wonder how I can make an empty tomb out of grungeboard .... hmmm...True Easter blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow WOW WOWSERS! You got some of those wonderful goodies from the guy his-self!
    That and this glorious time osf celebrating Our Heavenly Father and Son and the wonderful gift we have been given above and T!mster stuff almost too much to handle girl....
    Have a glorious although possibly wet EASTER weekend for the Easters...Happy Easter! In Him! Denise

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers