Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter 2010 Super Show in Anaheim!

These lovely people rode the same Super Shuttle from the airport.
I got to ride shotgun. This was taken as I announced “this is NOT Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!”

Cuttlebug has some cool goodies releasing.




Cricut carts: Easter, Mothers Day & Love Struck $24.99



Cricut Cake – A new machine which cut special edible paper (sugar!)
Perfect for cake or cupcake decorators. It was a mad house. Couldn’t get closer!



Graphic 45's “A Proper Gentleman” and "On the Boardwalk"



At Making Memories – I put in an entry for this. Will give it
to Lynn D. if I win! A pink helmet must be sold separately!


Craft mom Carol Duval made an appearance.

Meanwhile, Donna Downey was down the hall teaching a workshop.

Imaginisce’s new girl line, Lucy Bird!


Elvis stamps – guess he WAS in the building!



Cheryl Darrow from Ten Seconds Studio hard at work.


Some new TSS molds - you know you want them all!






Creative Imaginations' REAL wood paper!



Home again! This is the view of California Adventure outside my room at the Grand Californian.


If you see anything you like, check with your retailers to see if they're ordering it! And Fiddle-dee-dee! Tomorrow is another day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my How wonderful to see so many new goodies I want soooooo much of it! And not enough money for all I want that is coming out! This could be very Depressing!!!!!!
    Can't wait to hear all about it Feb 5th!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers